Friday, April 17, 2009

We picked an apartment!

Nathan fixed the “apartment situation” – as I knew he would! We now have a 60 m2 or 645.9 square feet apartment in Oerlikon for all our visitors! Yeah! (Actually - I can't believe I am excited about these numbers, but anyway...) Here are a couple pics from our new place:
All we have to do now is buy a desk for my new home office, add some picture frames, and a few sassy Swagger items and we should be good to go! I’ll post more pics once we move in!
ps - Does this bed look comfortable to anyone? I'll let ya'll know about that too!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ahhhh! Two rooms would've been nuts!!! So how's that extra 500 pounds all going to fit in 645 square feet? We'll definitely need to see after pictures once you've added a bit of Swagger to the new place :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails