Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I think I'm overdosing on Vitamin D.

Has anyone been to their health care professional lately?  I think they are all pushing Vitamin D.  My doctor checked mine and it was "extremely low" (which I'm pretty sure is due to the fact that Zurich is grey during the entire winter and I didn't get enough sunlight) so I am now taking 50,00 units a week.

Then we moved to Finland - 20 hours of sunlight a day. Overdose for sure!  Side effects - staying up past 10 pm on a week night!  Even Nathan!  No HBT (horizontal by 10) for us this summer.  So feel free to call us at your leisure - we are wired!:)

The view from our balcony around 10 pm at night - still really bright!

View from our balcony at 4 am (I took this the first night when I woke up and couldn't sleep due to the jet lag - I had to ask myself - did it even get dark?  Still not sure...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails