Saturday, May 2, 2009

1 more day

Surprisingly we are finished packing and cleaning. I can't believe it. Nathan and I are both sitting on the couch catching up on email (and I'm blogging)! I really thought it was going to come down to the wire, but I think being finished 24 hours in advance isn't too shabby!

Today should hopefully be relaxing. I am headed to Swagger around 1 to meet both of our new employees and to work one last time. We actually have a fundriaser tonight for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Foundation from 6 -9 pm so it is a good thing everything is done b/c I am out of time! The plan is to head over to my parents around 7 AM tomorrow morning to drop off Nathan's car, have breakfast, and then drive to the airport.

I was asking Nathan this morning about what time we were getting into Zurich and what the plan was when we got there. He looked at me as if I had two heads - he informed me that he was headed to the office and I could "settle in". I know he makes this trip all the time, but COME ON - this time it is a little different. It isn't just a trip. This time we are MOVING to a country I haven't been to in 10 years and my husband can't take a vacation day? REALLY? Oh well. I'll let you guys know how that goes - I can be very persausive:)

See you on the flip side. Hopefully we will have internet access in our apartment ASAP (we are supposed to) so I can tell you all about the trip. But until then - I will write in the journal Jo Jo gave me and then transfer it here!
love you all,
Mandy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Have a fabulous, safe trip!!! Can't wait to hear updates when you get back connected to society!

PS - Your two heads comment is hilarious, tell Nathan to "chill out and have some swagger" ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails